Terms & Conditions
IRM Bristol Limited
- 1.1 This website is governed by these Terms and Conditions. Purchasing goods from this website indicates that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.2 We reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. Each time you purchase goods from this website you should ensure that you understand and accept the current Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply from 1st July 2014.
2. Formation of the contract
- 2.1 The display of goods on our website constitutes an invitation to treat and by completing our on-line order form (including your payment details) you are making an offer to us to purchase the relevant goods at the prices stated. Upon receipt of your details and when your payment has been processed, we will send an acknowledgment to you by e-mail, but this shall not constitute our acceptance of your order. We will confirm acceptance of your order by sending an e-mail to you when the goods are dispatched. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Once your order has been accepted you are not able to amend the order without our written consent.
3. Price and payment
- 3.1 The prices payable for the goods that you order and delivery of those goods are as stated on this website at the time you place your order (subject to any errors). All prices stated on this website are exclusive of VAT. Please note that it may not be possible for us to deliver to some locations, or within specific timeframes.
- 3.2 Payment may be made by the methods stated on this website. The debit, credit and charge cards accepted by us are those listed on this website on the date on which the order is made.
- 4.1 We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address provided by you on the order form. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is acknowledged by us and we will endeavor to dispatch any order within 7 days of the date of your order. However, if you do not receive goods ordered by you within 7 days of the date of your order due to a cause beyond our direct control, we shall have no liability to you.
- 4.2 You will become the legal owner of the goods you have ordered when payment for the goods has been debited from your account and when they have been delivered to you. The goods will be held at your own risk from delivery. We will not be liable for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered to you.
- 4.3 This website is aimed at United Kingdom residents only. If you are resident outside the United Kingdom, the importation or exportation of goods by us to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase from this website. You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from this website.
- 5.1 You may cancel the contract between us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you receive the goods (the "Cancellation Date"). You need not give any reason for cancelling the contract nor will you have to pay any penalty. To cancel the contract you must notify us in writing on or before the Cancellation Date by letter, fax or e-mail and (if you have received the goods) comply with our returns policy set out at paragraph 6 below. You may not be entitled to cancel the contract after the Cancellation Date.
- 5.2 We reserve the right not to accept your offer to purchase the goods if:
- (a) we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered
- (b) we do not deliver to your location or
- (c) one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers, in which case we will notify you by e-mail as soon as reasonably practicable that your order was not accepted and we will credit your account with any sum debited by us.
6. Returns and refunds
- 6.1 To return goods you must have a goods return number ("GRN"). You can obtain a GRN by emailing our returns department at email@example.com and providing us with:
- (a) the order number
- (b) the product code and
- (c) (unless the contract is being cancelled in accordance with paragraph 5.1) the reason for return.
- 6.2 We will then provide you with your unique GRN and explain how you can return the goods. We will not accept returns without a valid GRN.
- 6.3 All returned items must be in their original packaging, unopened and unused and be complete with all manuals, drivers, cables and other items that originally came with the item, unless agreed otherwise.
- 6.4 You must pay for the costs of return unless the goods are faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied. The goods must be returned to us within 14 days of you being issued your GRN. We recommend that you insure any goods which you return to us as you will be liable for them until they reach us.
- 6.5 If the contract is cancelled in accordance with paragraph 5.1 above, we will credit your account with any sum debited by us as soon as possible but in any event within 7 days of us receiving the returned goods (or if no goods have been dispatched, your notice to cancel) or notifying you of our cancellation. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
7. Faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied goods
- 7.1 You must notify us of faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied goods within 14 days of receipt and we will arrange collection of these goods at our expense. If such goods are found not to be faulty they will be returned to you at your expense.
- 7.2 All goods returned pursuant to paragraph 7.1 must be in their original packaging and be complete with any other items that originally came with the goods, unless otherwise agreed.
- 7.3 If you request a replacement then provided we have a replacement item in stock we will dispatch the replacement as soon as possible after the returned goods have been processed. If you request a refund we will credit your account with any sum debited by us as soon as possible but in any event within 7 days of us receiving the returned goods.
- 8.1 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer or other statutory rights that may not be excluded or in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- 8.2 Subject to paragraph 8.1 above, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) arising out of our action or inaction and we will not be liable to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
- 8.3 Whilst we make every effort to ensure the correctness of the information contained on this website, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information, graphics or products published in this website. All liability arising due to any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 9.1 Parts of this website require you to supply personal information. Any personal information that you supply will be held securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You do not have to provide personal information to access our website, but if you do not supply certain information then you will not be able to access certain areas and facilities on the website.
- 9.2 We will not supply your personal information to any third parties for mailing purposes. We will only supply information to third parties where it is necessary for the completion of your order (usually for the purposes of delivery).
- 9.3 We would like to send you, from time to time, details about our goods and promotions which we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such information please click on the box below.
- 10.1 Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer's hard drive by your browser. These allow us to recognise you when you access our website on subsequent occasions and provide features that will make shopping on our website easier. Most browsers allow the cookie function to be turned off. If you want to know how to do this look at the help menu on your browser.
11. Brand names and intellectual property
- 11.1 All trade marks, brand names, product names, titles and copyrights used in this website relating to products manufactured by third parties are owned by their respective holders. We give no permission in respect of the use of any of them and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights. Any other intellectual property rights relating to this website (unless otherwise stated) are owned by us.
12. Entire agreement
- 12.1 These Terms and Conditions set out the whole agreement between us relating to the supply of goods by us to you. No statement by any individual employed by us should be understood as a variation of these Terms and Conditions or as a representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by us.
13. Address for notices
- 13.1 Should you need to write to us notifying us with any comments, complaints or notices, they should be addressed to:
IRM Bristol Limited
Units 1 & 2, Armstrong Court
Great Western Business Park
Units 1 & 2, Armstrong Court
Great Western Business Park
- 14.1 The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.