Polished Nickel Locking Reeded Fastener
Handle Length: 105mm
Fixing Plate Size: 60mm x 19mm x 6mm
Mortice Plate Size: 74mm x 15mm x 2mm
Hook Plate Size: 58mm x 12mm x 5mm
5% off From The Anvil when you spend £150 (ex VAT) use code ANVIL5OFF.
10% off when you spend £300 (ex VAT) use code ANVIL10OFF.
The reeded handle is part of the period range of window furniture. A classic regency design with a stylish reeded end that will suit both traditional and contemporary settings.
- Our weighty reeded window handle range is forged from solid brass which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- Designed to fit casement windows and match the reeded stays and door handles in the range.
- Reversible design and includes mortice and hook plates for different fitting options.
- The fastener has a locking mechanism by way of a grub screw.
- Suitable for use with weather-stripped windows.