Pewter Regency Espag - LH
Handle Length: 114mm
Fixing Plate Size: 68mm x 16mm x 6mm
Fixing Centres: 43mm
5% off From The Anvil when you spend £150 (ex VAT) use code ANVIL5OFF.
10% off when you spend £300 (ex VAT) use code ANVIL10OFF.
Our regency espagnolette fasteners suit both contemporary or traditional settings, offering all the benefits of a modern and secure configuration.
- Designed to fit any type of window, including uPVC and timber due to its slim fixing plate. Can be matched with the regency stays and door handles in the range.
- The handle is cranked forwards to ensure this protrudes far enough from the window for ease of use.
- The product is handed and therefore care needs to be taken when choosing the correct hand. From the inside view, if your window is hinged on the left then a left-hand fastener is required.
- They have a 7mmÂ² x 38mm spindle and can be locked by way of a grub screw hidden under the handle.
- Can be used with an espagnolette gearbox & window lock.