Aged Brass Reeded Lever on Rose Set
Handle Length: 123mm
Fixing Centres: 42mm
5% off From The Anvil when you spend £150 (ex VAT) use code ANVIL5OFF.
10% off when you spend £300 (ex VAT) use code ANVIL10OFF.
The reeded set is part of the period range of sprung lever handles. A classic regency lever with a stylish reeded end that will suit both traditional and contemporary settings.
- Our weighty reeded lever handle range is forged from solid brass. The reeded part of the handle highlights all of the hand finishing that is carried out in our factory. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- This handle has a strong spring incorporated into the stylish boss design to give both functionality & elegance.
- Lever handle for internal and external doors where locking is either required or not required.
- Set includes 2 lever on rose handles.
- Can be used with a multitude of standard locks, euro locks, latches, escutcheons & thumbturns for various uses within the home.