Aged Brass Night-Vent Locking Reeded Fastener
Handle Length: 132mm
Fixing Plate Size: 63mm x 17mm x 4mm
Keep Size: 63mm x 14mm x 4mm
Keep Projection: 25mm
5% off From The Anvil when you spend £150 (ex VAT) use code ANVIL5OFF.
10% off when you spend £300 (ex VAT) use code ANVIL10OFF.
The reeded handle is part of the period range of window furniture. A classic regency design with a stylish reeded end that will suit both traditional and contemporary settings.
- Our weighty reeded window handle range is forged from solid brass which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- Designed to fit casement windows and match the reeded stays and door handles in the range.
- The handle is night venting and can be locked in the open position as well as the closed position allowing some ventilation.
- Reversible design and includes two keep plates for both left and right handed windows. The fastener also has a locking mechanism by the way of a grub screw.
- Suitable for use with weather-stripped windows.